TEKKEN's F1 Custom Mapping - Isolate Focus Edition

Lightbulb TEKKEN's F1 Custom Mapping - Isolate Focus Edition

This mapping is a customization of Tekken's Ultimate mapping.
    Tekken's original Mapping
    It's very useful to read up on the original.

The Isolate Focus Edition consists of Tekken's basic FX mappings sans pages 3-9 and expands upon them in the following manner.

Overview of changes.
    - Only 2 pages (Toggle with Shift)
    - Isolate Mode expanded to work with ALL effects (including page 2 and Fader-Macros)
    - Slight adjustments to a few effects.
    - Uses only FX Unit 3 & 4

For more details:

I hope you enjoy this as much as i do.

luc 10 days ago

would be nice to finally have a release fx mode. As in, holding down the reverb but not suddenly killing the effect once you release the pad.
    Sûlherokhh 6 days ago

If you press TYPE, all 'gated' effect buttons become 'latched', press TYPE again to revert to 'gated'. While 'latched', releasing the pad doesn't kill the effect; the pad effectively becomes a toggle. ISOLATE MODE can't be used with it, although if you set the fX UNIT used to 'Post-Fader' there should still be a lingering FX-Output ... Is this what you meant?

Sûlherokhh 4 days ago

In addition, When the FADERS are in use (above the lowest position), you can TURN the ENCODER to adjust the DRY/WET levels of FX UNIT 3/4 seperately from the fader bound levels. Is this what you were looking for?
    luc 1 day ago

yes thats what I was looking for. Although I have a problem getting it to work. None of the fx seem to work through my headphones or If I have anything on CUE. everytime I try to trigger anything, it completely bypasses my faders and goes straight out to the main at full volume. Everything appears to have loaded correctly as I no longer have the other pages of fx though. It has made it quite useless for me
    If the FX Unit is set to 'Insert', the effect is inserted before the Cue Monitor. If it's set to 'Post-Fader', it is inserted after the Fader. Like this:

Gain -> Equalizers -> Filter -> FX (Insert) -> Cue Monitor -> Fader -> FX (Post-Fader)

As you can see, you will only be able to listen to the FX on your headphones, if the FX-Unit is set to 'Insert'.
    If you are using the Slot-Cue-Monitor of the Remix Decks, it will grab the sound even earlier so you are never able to pre-listen to Slot FX.

Hope this helps...