Why do you prefer DJTECHTOOLS over other forums ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Its all about the people and community on here for me, everyone is helpful and gives great advice on any issues. I find with a lot of music based internet forums that an element of elitism and ignorance is rife - I haven't seen any of that on here

I think the original spirit of the blog has a lot to do with it. People who were in to hacking open the Vestax VCI 100 (and swapping out with arcade buttons) are probably going to be have a certain, inquisitive, helpful spirit and vibe which permeates through to the forums.

Big up to the mods too, keeping the good vibrations right FOR SURE!!!
    Last edited by MaxOne; 11-07-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

People here SHARE. We have really good discussions - pages and pages of suggestions and experiences.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Wizard

I came here because I knew the site from the youtube videos and the community turned out to be great.

Tech Convert

I wish they wouldn't keep moderating my posts though. I put up a reply this morning on one of my threads and its still not showing.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by immortal View Post
    I wish they wouldn't keep moderating my posts though. I put up a reply this morning on one of my threads and its still not showing.

As a new user, your first 5 posts/threads need to be approved by a forum moderator before they are visible, they are normally reviewed in the first 48hs. You have now passed this threshold you'll be able to post freely for the most part.

Buy & Sell threads will always require moderator approval before being visible to the rest of the forum user base. You will gain access to this section once you reach the 20 post mark.

Might be a tad annoying initially but it helps us filter out most spammers from reaching the rest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    People here SHARE. We have really good discussions - pages and pages of suggestions and experiences.
    This. Even if I'm not at the same level as others, I get to see other's insight and experience. I find it's helpful when planning my own moves. You get an idea of how other people go through it and can draw from it (and maybe jack some of their tunes in the process )

variety of topics, people seems to help you

Also, we've got a Stewe.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Stewe is love.
    Stewe is life.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast