Could that be a hater?

Default Could that be a hater?

So the last Friday i had a gig in a club and me and two other djs where switching every 15 min, so of course i left out for those times leaving my loptop on the stand. nothing noticeable. usually my mac pro is in a case so nothing noticeable.
    When I come back home I usually take the loptop out of the black cover case that is on during the gig. So this thing i noticed a huge dent on the bottom like someone punched right on the left side. My cdroom is busted does not work the dent too. computer works fine though for right now.
    cdroom for mac pro 190$--ebay
    new case 120$-ebay
    And i say wtf? who could that be, whom to blame.
    F.ck.. haters wtf?
    anyone knows any cheaper place for replaccement, or u think would my waranty work, but what to say to them?
    Last edited by f0tif0; 12-01-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    f0tif0

Just goes to show you that you have to watch your shit all the time in the club!

Idk about it being a hater, but it sure sounds suspicious...
    All I have to do is play music, and make sure it is fist pumpin material.

Tech Wizard

i dont want to seem like im on the 'suspects' side of the story.. but that is why you /neeevvvveeerrrr/ leave your stuff unsupervised. talk to the other two DJs you were mixing with that night- how come they did not see anything? i feel greatly sorry for you, and unfortunately Apple definitely wont support this kind of fault. though, you could beg and plead with a good lie or so? ...but, as you are to believe, a hate crime? -pfft, humorous.

Tech Wizard

Insurance!!! even if you can't insure all your equipment you should always insure your laptop. it still sucks and i would definitely talk to the other dj's. good luck.

Keep track of your gear, there is an obvious risk of leaving expensive gear out in a club and yo learned your lesson. Next time keep your gear secured, with you, and or get insurance. I doubt it was intentional. People get drunk and screw stuff up.

Tech Convert

I'll double whats already been said about watching your stuff. I had something similar happen to my laptop a few weeks ago - luckily it was in a case in a UDG bag but it was a close shave. Just think of your kit in monetary value - you wouldnt just leave it lying about!!!

Hope you got a speedy and cheap fix for your problem!!

This place is really nice for Mac items and upgrades. I've ordered from them a few times and have had great results.
    http://www.macsales.com/