RekordboxDJ DVS - control vinyls ?

Default RekordboxDJ DVS - control vinyls ?

Hi just wanted to ask has anyone used other types of control vinyls with Rekordbox DJ DVS ? I'm thinking of activating the free month long trial on RekordboxDJ to try them out but thought best to get some vinyls first.

I've just got an amazon gift card but there doesn't seem to be any Pioneers on there and I seem to remember reading it's possible to use Serato vinyls. If not are there any other brands that work (I've a couple of Mixvibes Cross vinyls)?
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

Serato Vinyls work great. You will notice a lot of pitch fluctuation making mixing with 4X4 a bit challenging for any mixe lasting longer than 16 bars, though. The lack of availability of Pioneer control vinyl is what made me drop RekordBoxDJ and go back to Traktor. I ordered a pair from Pioneer that tooke 4 days before it even went in the maila nd another two weeks after that to arrive. They arrived warped (being in the mail for two weeks wtf). I sent them back to Pioneer and my replacement pair finally came in 3 weeks later ( I overnighted the warped vinyl back to Pioneer).

All in all, it seems pioneer doesn't give one flying F*&# about the DVS side of the software, which is sad since they have the PLX500 and PLX1000.

This also lead to me returning my PLX500's. I wanted to demo them, post a nice review, but they ended up never coming out of the box.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

cheers for the reply and it does seem sad their own Vinyls aren't more widely available.

These were the Serato ones I was thinking of getting (Pink I know - but I've already got white / black / clear for Mixvibes Cross)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Serato-12-I...o%2Bvinyl&th=1
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

All of my serato vinyl is purple. :-p I wish they had light purple Traktor vinyl.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6