Power Guitar 3000

Default Power Guitar 3000

Default Glowing casio DG-20?!

Quote Originally Posted by aeor View Post

I know that that midi guitar is a casio DG-20 but how does he made the strings glow?, also i know that the tone he is playing is not on the guitar, so my other question is: how do i add more tones to a Midi guitar? is it posible?

Sorry for bad english.

Tech Convert

Default MIDI Controllers All Work The Same

Quote Originally Posted by kuruchov View Post
    I know that that midi guitar is a casio DG-20 but how does he made the strings glow
    This I am not sure of. But I do know he also has an old school Livid MIDI controller that he customized himself as well, with the same color Cyan that is central to his theme.

Quote Originally Posted by kuruchov View Post
    also i know that the tone he is playing is not on the guitar, so my other question is: how do i add more tones to a Midi guitar? is it posible?
    All MIDI controllers work the same way, where they are used to control a software or digital instrument/soundpack. In this case, you would connect the MIDI guitar to your computer and from there load a specific soundpack or software instrument to the corresponding input. I do this, but using my RainSong Guitar, with the following steps:

1- Use 1/4' Instrument Cable to connect RainSong's built in Fishman electronic pick-up to my Scarlette 2i6 Interface.(EX: Input 1 on the front)
    ----
    2- Run Scarlette into my Macbook using a USB cable. (Chromacast of course!!! Free Plug you guys ) And set the Scarlette as my Input routing for my DAW, in my case that would be Logic.
    ----
    3- Create a new AUDIO track and set the input for the track to the Guitar's corresponding input.(Input 1 as decided in step 1)
    ----
    4- Go to my Library and assign an Instrument or Voicing to the newly created audio track. I can assign anything from a Bass Guitar or American Stack Amp to Backing Vocals or a Clean Reverb/Tremelo effect.
    ----
    5- Shred! Whatever notes, chords or sounds you play will now come out of your selected output source as well as record as if they were being input from the selected instrument

Hope this helps if you have not already found the answer to your question