Traktor S2 remix light A flashing non-stop

Default Traktor S2 remix light A flashing non-stop

Not new to the forums but new to posting hope somebody may be able to help with the following;

have updated to traktor pro 2.11.0 and the A button for the sample / remix deck on my S2 flashes constantly. I can' t figure out why this is and I can't see any effect it is having, however it is very irritating. Anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? It seems that some others on the NI forum are also having the issue but no solutions have been offered up. Thanks to all in advance for your responces.

reinstall the TSI file?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    reinstall the TSI file?
    ill look into this and give in a try. thanks for the advice

can you not just remap the MIDI out message(for that button) back to 1 or 0 or whatever?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Thank you both for the info! I'll take a closer look tonight once I'm home from work.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Flashing button "A" indicates the Remix Deck mode being activated in deck C (now you can use cue 1-4 to trigger samples). Press it one more time and button LED should stop flashing indicating the Remix Deck mode is deactivated (1-4 controls hotcues again)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Flashing button "A" indicates the Remix Deck mode being activated in deck C (now you can use cue 1-4 to trigger samples). Press it one more time and button LED should stop flashing indicating the Remix Deck mode is deactivated (1-4 controls hotcues again)
    I seem to have just opposite, flashing "A" when deck C is not active and solid while active. "B" his dim when deck D not active and solid bright when active. Is all of this normal and Im just looking way to into this all??? Maybe I should just spend more time playing and not thinking. haha