Paddy's DDJ-RX Traktor Mapping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Default Paddy's DDJ-RX Traktor Mapping

Bit later than promised but worth the wait! This mapping focuses on Rekordbox's workflow for the most part while taking advantage of Traktor specific features such as the Remix Decks and new Sequencer functionality.

Full install instructions and documentation is included in the download explaining what each control does.

NOTE: Traktor 2.11 or higher is required for this mapping to work

GET THE MAPPING HERE

Tech Wizard

I don't own a DDJ, but this mapping looks really professional. Great work of mind and hand

WOW!!! Thank you so much. This looks like it will be great. You're da man!
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Glad to hear you guys like it!

All feedback is welcome if anyone thinks something can be done better. The only thing I'd avoid doing is having the PadFX use all FX Units since I tend to use 1&2 independently for the most time and hate mappings that shuffle those about.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

As expected it looks really awesome! Congrats on releasing the new RX mapping king

Added a few simple yet handy tricks. Nothing earth shattering but found those improve the workflow quite a bit.
    - Waveform zooming in when you touch the platter to make gridding and cueing spot on.
    - Track Analysis lock is disabled/enabled when you hold the grid buttons so you can easily edit that and then jumps right back out to avoid any accidental grid edits.
    - Browse only view when the browse encoder is turned (since it has no touch sensitivity)

Default mapping ddj rx

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Glad to hear you guys like it!

All feedback is welcome if anyone thinks something can be done better. The only thing I'd avoid doing is having the PadFX use all FX Units since I tend to use 1&2 independently for the most time and hate mappings that shuffle those about.
    Very good mapping! all seems to work fine ! the only thing i found is the needle search who works only when i press shift and not in normal use, but a part of this ... Perfect! i was waiting for a mapping like this since a while...
    thank you very much

That is to prevent accidentally jumping to the wrong spot while using the jogs/beatfx

Hey Paddy,

First, excellent work on the mapping.

One snag when setting it up though. The audio settings it says to set input FX Send (Ext) to Master outs, however that's not an option. It only shows DDJ-RX Aux/Mic as an option in that selector.

Any suggestions? Using the latest ddj-rx asio and firmware

Yeah that works too, wording might be slightly different under Windows or they might have changed it via a firmware update, end result is still having the external inputs routed back into Traktor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast