Paddy's DDJ-RX Traktor Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post sounds good

hey i like it

Default Pioneer ddj-rz mapping

I tried this map for my ddj rz
    And everything's good well done mate
    The only thing I can't do is monitor each channel only the master is there anything you can help with this please
    I've been using traktor for some time now and it is in a different class to
    Please help
    Thanks

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

The RZ might be using different MIDI notes on those buttons. Sadly I don't have a RZ to test it with. Just in case try enabling it from the software itself and playing with the cue/mix knobs.

Default Ddj rz mapping for traktor

On the page for output routing for output monitor there is only a list of ddj-rz out 1-10
    There is no option for headphone monitor
    I've Tried clicking on the headphone icon on the software it's self but nothing happens
    I can phone on the master but that's it
    Also when I press cue on the headphone channel for each channel and press play sound comes out of that channel regardless if the fader is up or not as soon as I press the headphone cue button on that channel the sound stops coming out to play sound even with the fader up I have to press headphone cue for that channel?
    Everything else seems to be fine
    Please help traktor is much better than record box in my option so any help would be much appreciated

Default Ddj-rx mapping for traktor

Can anyone help everything works fine on the traktor map for the ddj-rx apart from headphone cues,I only get them out of the master channel.please help

Tech Convert

What about the "reverse"-Function? Does it work? ? If yes, how exactly? Because nobody ever got Traktor to play a track backwarts like the CDJs can, without using a timecode-signal to force the reverse playback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12