Mavio Setup

Thread: Mavio Setup

Default Mavio Setup

Hey guys,

I recently bought a new setup. I bought a Denon Dn-hs5500 in 2008 which had dual deck capability but in 2012 I moved abroad to study and after 4 years I decided to buy a new setup. I used to play Trance music but now I'm into Trap & Dubstep. I've been enjoying it a lot so far.

Setup:
    -DDJ-RB
    -DM-40 Active monitor speakers
    -Ultrasone DJ-1 Headphones
    -Rekordbox DJ

Image: 20161031_153946-min.jpg

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by marios47 View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently bought a new setup. I bought a Denon Dn-hs5500 in 2008 which had dual deck capability but in 2012 I moved abroad to study and after 4 years I decided to buy a new setup. I used to play Trance music but now I'm into Trap & Dubstep. I've been enjoying it a lot so far.

Setup:
    -DDJ-RB
    -DM-40 Active monitor speakers
    -Ultrasone DJ-1 Headphones
    -Rekordbox DJ

Image: 20161031_153946-min.jpg
    I have the DDJ-RB and think its really good for the price. What are the DM-40 speakers like for mixing Are they punchy enough for good beat matching?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by immortal View Post
    I have the DDJ-RB and think its really good for the price. What are the DM-40 speakers like for mixing Are they punchy enough for good beat matching?

Matt
    yes they're pretty good. I got them for only 99 british pounds, but they're pretty good for the price. I mix trap so in some songs the bass is not that good, but for beatmatching it's fine.

I'd think you'd need a sub for mixing trap or anything really bass heavy like dubstep.

NiltonOffBeat

Pretty simple but it does the work