Help me to understand?

Default Help me to understand?

Hello friend, I have a midi Midi Fighter 3D, I downloaded your settings for Tractor Ean Golden's Midi Fighter 3D Mapping "Jam-on-it", I is not working properly, do everything in the instructions, the buttons do not include samples, only work effects, and together did not work when I press ((((I Vindovs 10, version 2.10.2 Tractor help me adjust your settings, very much, but I can not play ((((((???

moved to correct sub.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanek10 View Post
    Hello friend, I have a midi Midi Fighter 3D, I downloaded your settings for Tractor Ean Golden's Midi Fighter 3D Mapping "Jam-on-it", I is not working properly, do everything in the instructions, the buttons do not include samples, only work effects, and together did not work when I press ((((I Vindovs 10, version 2.10.2 Tractor help me adjust your settings, very much, but I can not play ((((((???
    Hey buddy,
    Be sure to load some samples in the the Remix Deck. The mapping can not trigger sounds if the deck is empty

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey buddy,
    Be sure to load some samples in the the Remix Deck. The mapping can not trigger sounds if the deck is empty

Yes, I loaded samples, but that does not appear, only the effects and the sample does not turn on pressing work, what to do ??????

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanek10 View Post
    Yes, I loaded samples, but that does not appear, only the effects and the sample does not turn on pressing work, what to do ??????
    Have you installed special Remix Deck firmware in the Utility software? It would help a lot if you could specify what computer you're using and write down all the things you've already tried so far

Default Help

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Have you installed special Remix Deck firmware in the Utility software? It would help a lot if you could specify what computer you're using and write down all the things you've already tried so far
    I should MidiFigter 3D Remix OS X and MidiFigter Utilities 2.63 and only works pressed samples in the tractor, and the effects do not work with the touch of samples as video , I already pereprobyval and other firmware on MidiFigtner installed and different versions of Traktor Pro that does not help ((((