Mapping Midi Fighter 3D "led blinking when it ends the song on Traktor"

Default Mapping Midi Fighter 3D "led blinking when it ends the song on Traktor"

Hello, kindly ... I wanted to know if you can help me:
    I recently purchased a Midi Fighter 3D and I wanted to make sure that a key is lit and flashes when the song (on tractor) goes towards the end or the beginning steady-song, the song towards the end (when flashes of traktor red), Midi Fighter 3D flashing light more and more frequently ...
    Can you help me...
    thanks !!

Giovanni (from Italy)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hi Giovanni, and welcome to Forums

Midi Fighter is perfect controller for this because you can configure not only the color but also the button animation (Pulse, Blink or Brightness).

What you need to map is basically two command lines per one deck. First command will say if button state is ON or OFF and which color should Midifighter display in both of this states, and then your second command will control the animations on a separate MIDI channel. So if your deck A end warning is mapped to Ch03.Note.C3 then you should follow up with same Note on the next channel (Ch04.Note.C3). Here is example of "End Track Warning" feature for all four decks in Traktor:

To change color or animation setting use the MIDI Range min and max values. You can ether type in the value or click and drag up/down.
    Note thad the Controller Range should stay at min=1 and max=1 for this type of control.

Also find attached is the mapping that you can download and test. Use first row of the buttons (under the bank buttons) as an indication for all decks in order A-B-C-D.

MF3D_TrackEndWarning_A-B-C-D_Blink.zip

I hope this helps