Laptop-Mixer-Speakers Setup - Need Help!

Default Laptop-Mixer-Speakers Setup - Need Help!

Hi, i'm new to djing and presently living away. I'm trying but struggling to work out how to set up my temporary laptop-mixer-speakers arrangement with Mixxx.

I am using a Behringer Nox 101 mixer, two sound cards, a speaker and a laptop.

Input line one on my mixer is connected to the output of the first usb sound card and input line two on the mixer is connected to the output of the second usb sound card, both of which then feed into usb slots on my computer. The output from my mixer is connected to the microphone socket on my speaker.

Currently songs from deck one and deck two both play as if they're coming from deck one on the mixer. How do I get one song to play from deck one and one song to play from deck two in the mixer?

In Mixxx, my preferences are as followed:
    Output:
    Master = Primary Sound Driver (channels 1+2)
    Input:
    Vinyl Control 1 = Microphone USB Audio CODEC (channels 1-2)
    Vinyl Control 2 = Microphone 2-USB Audio CODEC (channels 1-2)

I've attached photos to make this information more clear.

Photo 07-12-2016 16 03 57.jpgPhoto 07-12-2016 16 04 54.jpgphoto-07-12-2016-16-04-43 (1).jpgphoto-07-12-2016-16-20-59.jpgphoto-07-12-2016-16-05-10.jpg
    Would be great if someone can help cheers.

You need to change your Output preferences to output to the 2 separate USB soundcards.

Leave the Master set to None, and choose USB1 for Deck 1, and USB2 for Deck 2.

leave your inputs set to None.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    You need to change your Output preferences to output to the 2 separate USB soundcards.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've done that but now I'm only getting sound out the speakers from deck one. Nothing from deck 2. Any ideas why?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post

Sorted it thanks!