The MIDIbase - digitaldj.se
    Tech Wizard

Default The MIDIbase - digitaldj.se

Howdy folks,

I've started a project over at my website http://www.digitaldj.se that might be of interest to some (and hopefully many) of you. The idea is to create a database with detailed information about every DJ-related MIDI-controller ever produced.

Drop by, check it out and let me know what you think about it. This is of course advertisement in some form but it also could/would hopefully will be a source of information that should profit both me and this creative forum and it's users in selecting their tool(s) of choice for Traktor.

Hit me up in the forum and let me know if you got any ideas, suggestions or corrections regarding controllers that has faulty information or such. And if the mods think that this is too far of a stretch, I apologize.

I like the Mega Man clip from Torley.
    I actually went to school and graduated with Mr Torley Wong. He really is a crazy kid!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Tech Wizard

Wow, that is amazing. Is he as nuts as he seems?

You gonna use the blog to promote mainly swedish acts?
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.