What will 2017 bring? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deejaesnafu View Post
    i want to be able to play vinyls on my cdjs, i want more scratching and less skipping, i want sunglasses with headphones, and i want to use the keys from my benz to drive my lexus. No more cowbell, no more usb sticks, no more rgb cue pads and no more warehouse fires. More bass, less filter, no i tunes and bring back kangaroo shoes with the pockets. More amd and less intel, less trap and more hip hop, more beans and less bullets, and way more hugs....
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bassline Brine View Post
    I just want to see a 4 channel version of the XDJ-RX.
    really? It cost 1200€ in Thomman, and it's called Denon MCX8000

No one talking about Namm? Antelope are apparently going to release a "disruptive" interface technology. We'll Probably see a Firewire Soundcard/ USB C soundcard from Native Instruments.

Just got an email that the s8 has been reduced, which is a tell-tale sign NI are about to release something. Maybe a MK2 of the F1 or the D2, however im thinking something standalone, as it's the s8 that's been reduced.

Hopefully more traktor and maschine integration, the "link" isn't really that great, before I sell all my maschine gear and spend it all on records.

Also akai have got something coming out, that Ame said "will change my live workflow," So its got to be ridiculously useful, Native instruments really need to step it up anyway, No one get's the remix deck stuff.

Lot's more boutique hardware things. Were moving towards a point where Live Performance is what we should be doing as musical creatives, leave the Djs to their wax.

High end Rotary/ 2 channel Mixers for the vinyl entusiasts, with usb recording, pioneer struck gold with the djm 350 with that.

I would love a D2 MK2
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I would love a D2 MK2
    i think that NI has already his own perfect hardware. They should work on the software, maybe implement more features in the new sequencer. something like elektron's parameters lock, pitch automation and so on...

and I think that Traktor needs to become a VST.
    DiJ/Producer
    2 Xone K2 - Maschine - Traktor Pro 2.6.8 - Ableton Live 9 Push - Xone DB2 - MBP13 Late 2011 i7 - Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 "
    Ableton Live 9 Certificate User
    http://www.facebook.com/Effenem

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I would love a D2 MK2
    D2 is still a new unit though... There should more likely be a stripped down version of D2, without faders (S5 decks section only)

what would you like different on the d2 mkII ?
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by ragverp View Post
    what would you like different on the d2 mkII ?
    Only deck focus buttons A-B-C-D.

This should be a easy fix, the buttons are all ready there...so a combination of press and hold the deck button and the asign fx (a,b,c,d) buttons would do the trick...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

That would work for mk1, however for for D2 MK2 I'd remove the actual deck button and replace it with four smaller buttons for each deck. (size of X1 hotcue buttons)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast