What will 2017 bring? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Fuckin Traktor Pro 3. Stop adding sequencers and future djing stuff, upgrade the god damm library and clean all the fuckin bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by djSetaQueHabla View Post
    Fuckin Traktor Pro 3. Stop adding sequencers and future djing stuff, upgrade the god damm library and clean all the fuckin bugs.
    I understand your point of view, but if you use 2/3 external programs in combination with traktor the browsing is already really good for me.
    DiJ/Producer
    2 Xone K2 - Maschine - Traktor Pro 2.6.8 - Ableton Live 9 Push - Xone DB2 - MBP13 Late 2011 i7 - Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 "
    Ableton Live 9 Certificate User
    http://www.facebook.com/Effenem

Quote Originally Posted by The Lazy One View Post
    really? It cost 1200€ in Thomman, and it's called Denon MCX8000
    MCX8000 only has 2 deck standalone mixing with USB sticks, you do know that?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ganderkat View Post
    No one talking about Namm? Antelope are apparently going to release a "disruptive" interface technology. We'll Probably see a Firewire Soundcard/ USB C soundcard from Native Instruments.

Just got an email that the s8 has been reduced, which is a tell-tale sign NI are about to release something. Maybe a MK2 of the F1 or the D2, however im thinking something standalone, as it's the s8 that's been reduced.

Hopefully more traktor and maschine integration, the "link" isn't really that great, before I sell all my maschine gear and spend it all on records.

Also akai have got something coming out, that Ame said "will change my live workflow," So its got to be ridiculously useful, Native instruments really need to step it up anyway, No one get's the remix deck stuff.

Lot's more boutique hardware things. Were moving towards a point where Live Performance is what we should be doing as musical creatives, leave the Djs to their wax.

High end Rotary/ 2 channel Mixers for the vinyl entusiasts, with usb recording, pioneer struck gold with the djm 350 with that.

A day later and here's some of the boutique hardware I mentioned..

Quote Originally Posted by Ganderkat
    No one get's the remix deck stuff.
    You must be joking...? Remix Decks are fucking awesome! I use 'em (either pre-made remix sets or deck capture) every time I play.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

If you put Cdjs you could use 4 channel. And even you can cambine Serato tracks and Engine USB at the same time

Jester selling his X1600 cheap for teh epic upgrade
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default Prediction

2017 will bring more terrible SoundCloud DJ's!!

What will 2017 bring? Probably 10 more pounds to my gut.

On a more serious note, I would like to see the end of the real DJs use/ don't use _______ argument. The condescending comments regarding what a real DJ is suppose to use or do is old and busted (not aimed at DJTT Forum). I'm sick of this argument. If you truly believe that using this, that, or not using a feature makes you in some way better than another DJ/person... please keep it to yourself. I know I know I know....wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Redlight; 01-13-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Only ONE THING MAKES YOU A DJ...

High quality mixes. If you can show me a mix that you've made that makes me nod my head, I don't care if you made it with VDJ and a QWERTY keyboard.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast