Looking for synth samples
    Tech Convert

Default Looking for synth samples

Hi

I'm looking for any synth samples

I picked up this sample pack recently, I have been having a lot of fun with the samples this past few weeks - its cool for techno and darker stuff but not sure what style your after

http://www.zenhiser.com/techno-chord...e-library.html

vengeance essential deep house and house packs all have tons of individual synth shots in them

Are you looking for one shot samples in a pack, or for a sampler like Kontakt?

I use Kontakt all the time to inject analog warmth into my mixes, couldn't live without it!

Check these out: http://www.sampleism.com/syntheticsamples

Tech Convert

Check out Splice.com they have a ton of all kinds of samples (they're claiming over 1million at this point if I remember correctly), synth one shots, drum hits, vocal shots, loops etc. it's a 7.99 monthly membership but you get 100 samples which is more than I've ever been able to download in a month. They library they have is a little hard to navigate because there's just so much but In my opinion it's worth it because you can still run in to cool samples. I think they also added a section where you can download preset patches for a couple synths. As a plus I'm pretty sure you can browse and preview all the samples without a membership if you're not sure that you want to subscribe.

Cheers
    JR

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JR307 View Post
    Check out Splice.com they have a ton of all kinds of samples (they're claiming over 1million at this point if I remember correctly), synth one shots, drum hits, vocal shots, loops etc. it's a 7.99 monthly membership but you get 100 samples which is more than I've ever been able to download in a month. They library they have is a little hard to navigate because there's just so much but In my opinion it's worth it because you can still run in to cool samples. I think they also added a section where you can download preset patches for a couple synths. As a plus I'm pretty sure you can browse and preview all the samples without a membership if you're not sure that you want to subscribe.

Cheers
    JR
    +1 Splice is the best way. Don't waste your money guessing on sample packs.

Tech Convert

It is pretty popular but in case you haven't heard of it : https://www.conversesamplelibrary.com
    Lot of cool sounds on this website !
    Hope it helps!

[edit] ...and it's free !

Tech Convert

Hey thanks, JMonly that's a sweet resource!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JR307 View Post
    Hey thanks, JMonly that's a sweet resource!
    No problem man