PLX-500 Serious Scratching Issues(Video Included) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DjDominic View Post
    More like shocked that Pioneer would put it's name on something so cheap.
    Pioneer have been releasing overpriced crap for years. Its only because they spend so much money on marketing that people think its actually a 'good' brand.

Pioneer dont make the best 'anything' in the DJing world, with the possible exception of the CDJ2000.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    Pioneer have been releasing overpriced crap for years. Its only because they spend so much money on marketing that people think its actually a 'good' brand.

Pioneer dont make the best 'anything' in the DJing world, with the possible exception of the CDJ2000.
    So much truth in this post. TBH the CDJ2000NXS2 still feels lacking.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by DjDominic View Post
    I got the DJM250mkII today. It's still sitting in the box. Gonna open it up in awhile. Fingers crossed.
    Please share your thoughts on this, good, bad, and ugly! I'm in need of a mixer but all the reviews I've seen so far say it's great or it's crap without really going into the how and why of those opinions. It seems that most reviewers hop on the pioneer bandwagon with little to no justification...

Do you know of any cheaper dvs solution with proprietary software? This one is cheapest and probably quite decent.

Didnt know people were buying the plx500 for scratching, thought that turntable was just for listening to vinyl, not dj-ing?

Quote Originally Posted by electroshock View Post
    Do you know of any cheaper dvs solution with proprietary software? This one is cheapest and probably quite decent.
    Traktor Z2. Affordable (especially when compared to Pioneer) and good bang for the buck

Quote Originally Posted by ScratchECon View Post
    Traktor Z2. Affordable (especially when compared to Pioneer) and good bang for the buck
    Z2 costs 70% more than DJM250mk2.

Quote Originally Posted by electroshock View Post
    Z2 costs 70% more than DJM250mk2.
    ...and this was my reasoning for even considering the DJM205mk2 in the first place. The Xone 23 has no reverse switch on the crossfader which for me is a must. I'm just looking for a decent scratch mixer that doesn't cost a month's rent. Seems those are a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by juan2 View Post
    ...and this was my reasoning for even considering the DJM205mk2 in the first place. The Xone 23 has no reverse switch on the crossfader which for me is a must. I'm just looking for a decent scratch mixer that doesn't cost a month's rent. Seems those are a thing of the past.
    I haven't seen hamster switches in ages. Holy crap. I forgot about em.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Why is a reverse switch a must?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast