Appropriate Prices

Default Appropriate Prices

I felt like there should be a thread for people that are unsure about the price they should sell their used items for. Also feel free to comment prices of items you might be buying to see if you're overpaying.
    So to start what should I sell my used NI Traktor S4 (MK1)? It is in good condition with little wear and tear with everything still working great.

guitar center and ebay are good indicators of what people pay for things and what prices they sell.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Wizard

My daughter uses a S4 MK1 and I have been watching Craigslist and the like for an S4 MK2 for a reasonable price. I have seen people putting the S4 MK1 for about $300-350 in this area which I feel is high since Traktor announced on the last software update that the S4 MK1 was no longer a supported model. Also one of the reasons I am looking for the MK2.
    Shawn

another thing to consider is how long have you seen the same dj controller for sale on craigslist. if you see that MK1 still for sale in a month or 2, you know its priced way too high. If you are looking to get rid of it faster, then you are definitely going to have to bite a little bullet and post it for less. If its in high demand, ebay is a good place to sell, just make a reserve and no starting price and let people bid.

Half price plus shipping.

I sold my MF3D for $80 NZD
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "