Denon SC5000 Prime - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It's cool - but I'm not analyzing my USB sticks for another player. I just won't take the gig.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

alright so from what i see, these appeal more to those who are use to controllers with all the new pads and pad features that the controllers have. but (at least in my local scene) no one uses these features anyways. kids will cry that they have to play on cdjs so they bring a controller instead. If you are going to bring the functionality, why dont you use it? my $.2

Quote Originally Posted by Bassline Brine View Post
    It's cool - but I'm not analyzing my USB sticks for another player. I just won't take the gig.
    Check out video Mojaxx did with the unit, he shows how it look when you load a usb stick with non-engine analyzed tracks. Takes about 15-20sec for the player to show full waveform, key, beatgrid,...pretty impresive.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

I am beyond impressed. I can see a pair of these in my future after summertime.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

These things are giving me really bad GAS. The missus will kill me if I do though.......
    Live rig: Denon Prime (5000M's)
    Retired: Denon x1700, Denon SC3900's, Traktor, Technics SL1200's, my vinyl
    Wish list: Some Roland Aira stuff.

The interesting part is how they can produce what is arguably a faaaar superior machine in terms of hardware quality for hundreds less than Pioneer charge. Whether it's a success or not is irrelevant to this point. Pioneer charge entirely too much for their gear! Perhaps if this gear does do well, it will force Pioneer's hand to produce better quality gear to match their ridiculously over inflated price tags.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

Tech Convert

i mean, denons were here before too.
    I think its really dope that someone stands up to pioneer.
    Not sure how well this does but lets give it a chance!

Tech Guru

I'm very tempted by them or at least one anyway
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

^I love that its a dual player....
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

A pair of these players could be DEADLY, especially with 2 layers going on each deck. You can tell from the marketing video content they are using very tech house records, and I think that is going to be a large market. 2 Players will yield you 4 decks of mixing, nice!
    Jackal Jyve // New York City // @JackalJyve // www.JackalJyve.com

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast