Spam / Pop-up's on this forum - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

We would rather you whitelist DJTT but this current issue is being looked into guys. Cheers.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

here also .
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Have re-enabled adblocker, sorry guys but these ad's are very intrusive, every friggin' click a Nigerian prince wants to come to my aid to defeat the viruses on my Macbook if i transfer $666 trough western union to him and install Clash of Clans twice...
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Yeah - this is just silly.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

The site us unusable in some places. an ad just popped up when I clicked into the quick reply box.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Hey guys,

There was indeed a breach that injected some rogue code that causes the random spammy ads sourced from VoltaAds. We are aware of the problem and working on a solution to not only remove the current spam ads but also reinforce our security to ensure it won't happen again. This problem is forum specific so changing browsers or reinstalling stuff on your end won't fix it. PLEASE make sure you close the pop ups as soon as they open and don't click or download any of the stuff they offer. Your devices are NOT infected.

I deeply apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you and recommend in the meantime installing uBlock origins or similar, we'll post on this thread as soon as there is new progress to share and when it will be safe to whitelist the forums again.

Sincerely,

Matias
    DJTT Forum Admin & Support Manager

I'm also getting a lot of popups. I'm also unable to use the back button in my browser, I either get an ad or an 'invalid thread' error message.

Possibly related: I'm unable to right click on links on the forum (using both Firefox (v50) & Chrome (v46) / Linux). Worked fine a week or two ago, and an issue whether it is related to the spam or not.

Shitty but you'd think by now people would be using about adblock extensions on their browsers.. I truly can't see how anyone can go without them.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Shitty but you'd think by now people would be using about adblock extensions on their browsers.. I truly can't see how anyone can go without them.
    Most people do use ad block but also, most people tend to whitelist the sites they enjoy visiting since revenue from ads helps pay the bills.

I think it goes without saying that most members here are happy to whitelist DJTT, hence a lot of us seeing the malicious ads.

Quote Originally Posted by goodbytes View Post
    Most people do use ad block but also, most people tend to whitelist the sites they enjoy visiting since revenue from ads helps pay the bills.

I think it goes without saying that most members here are happy to whitelist DJTT, hence a lot of us seeing the malicious ads.
    +1
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast