I want to know something

Default I want to know something

Hi,
    We are having our annual fest at the college, and as the Chairman of the Committee, I am entrusted with the job of arranging the program and events. So, this is very important for me. We have decided to have a DJ on the last day, so we want to hire some good DJ services. Also, we want good decors, and planning to hire event decors too. So, my sir suggested, why not hire the services from the same place, then it would be easier. But, I don’t know of any such rentals, and I have been looking online to find rentals that provide DJ services, and event decors as well. I have found http://www.abbeyroadentertainment.com/, but since never hired them, need your suggestions if this is a good idea. If any of you know more, please help me.

in my experiences, it might be hard to find 1 company that does everything. Most mobile DJs probably wont have the decor you want. However, you might be able to find a company that supplies decor and all the DJ equipment you might need meaning you would only need to higher a DJ to DJ and not set up their sound which could still save you money. I work for a lighting rental company and we have a lot of decor, festoon lights, up lights, etc. We also have a good handful of powered QSC speakers. Look into production companies in your area, call around and get quotes, but you definitely want to look at all the reviews you can