Step Sequencer LaunchControl XL

Default Step Sequencer LaunchControl XL

Hi everyone,

Iam seeking for help because Iam having a hard time trying mapping the remix deck step sequencer to my launch control xl. Actually Ive tried on both the launch pad pro and launch control xl, I choose the launch control for actually having faders for each slot, the buttons under the faders could show the steps and a bunch of knobs for tweaking. I can say I have good experience mapping controllers to traktor but this is really frustrating. If you ask me what is the problem I can't even tell you guys, Iam so confused, is there a tutorial or could anyone assist me? I would be very thankful for your help.

Main trouble: can't map the step sequencer to work with the 16 buttons under the fader of launch control xl, midi out option doesn't show step lights, step length to confusing.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

No tutorials on this (far as I know) also pretty hard to put it in words... It's a lot of work.

Tech Convert

I am working on a similar mapping. Did you put the device in "User mode"? thats the first big step and after that it behaves very much like a normal controller

regards