IPAD djing logistics - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by vicsunus View Post
    Oh wow I didn't know about the Zalman sound card.
    I think I will have to return my Audio 2 and pick one of those up instead!
    Why is the Audio 2 so much more expensive than this?
    If I hooked up the Zalman to PA speakers would the volume be loud enough?
    If you already got an audio 2, and intend sticking with Dj'ing or just want a decent audio source, I'd keep it .. the audio quality is head and shoulders above the Zalman.

The Zalman does have plenty of Volume, loud is not the definition of quality though.

I got Zalman sound card. It's amazing how much of a better value it is than Audio2. Though, strangely, there were several listings for it on Amazon. The range of prices was $6-$120. I went with the $6, thank you. I expected to get something bunk. But not, it's for real.

I can't make it work with DjayPro, though. iPad-Traktor knows exactly what's up. I didn't have to configure anything to have separate master and preview. Is tehre a trick to configure deJayPro for this setup?

Quote Originally Posted by BohemianBaller View Post
    I got Zalman sound card. It's amazing how much of a better value it is than Audio2. Though, strangely, there were several listings for it on Amazon. The range of prices was $6-$120. I went with the $6, thank you. I expected to get something bunk. But not, it's for real.

I can't make it work with DjayPro, though. iPad-Traktor knows exactly what's up. I didn't have to configure anything to have separate master and preview. Is tehre a trick to configure deJayPro for this setup?
    You should simply be just be able to the usb soundcard under audio settings - make sure you have the correct audio outputs selected (Theres 6) by default it might be the wrong ones.

Glad it worked for you Its better value in the sense that its cheaper, not near the audio quality of the Audio 2, but to be fair its on par with some cheaper controllers built in cards.

I have to withdraw my endorcement of Zalman sound card. It's doing some weired stuff. Almost every time I plug something into it, like the headphones, it looses power, disconnects from the iPad, so the sound goes away. Then, sometimes the power and the sound comeback. Other times, I have to unplug and plug things a few times in order to make it work. Gonna order Audio2 as the next step

Quote Originally Posted by BohemianBaller View Post
    I have to withdraw my endorcement of Zalman sound card. It's doing some weired stuff. Almost every time I plug something into it, like the headphones, it looses power, disconnects from the iPad, so the sound goes away. Then, sometimes the power and the sound comeback. Other times, I have to unplug and plug things a few times in order to make it work. Gonna order Audio2 as the next step
    It's probably the crappy cable it comes with, a decent one is 2 or 3 bucks
    Last edited by deevey; 03-06-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12