Audio 6 glitching and freezing in Traktor on Windows 10 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Bvertheim View Post
    Hello; I'm having issues with my traktor pro 2 and S8 deck. I have the Dell XPS 9560 with 16GB and I7 7th generation processor. I'm experiencing the waveforms stuttering and lagging. I noticed you were having the same issues and seemed to resolve. I have already went to Dell and downloaded all available updates for drivers. I'm not having any audio pops or glitches with 48HZ and sample of 196 with 2MS USB buffer. Can you provide any guidance? I thought this machine was going to be a beast; but it seems that my older laptops were managing the Traktor softwear and controller alot better. Thanks for your help
    I have bad news for you. I wasn't able to solve the issue. It got a bit better after a bios update, but I still had glitches sometimes.
    I kept having high latency for ASPI.sys and I couldn't fix it. I tried many new drivers and for many apparently it is the Intel Graphics card that causes trouble. I've read that others have solved it by installing the 46.29 driver for the Intel HD 630 graphics card. You can download it from station-drivers. For me it didn't work unfortunately.

I had a gig and my sound was lagging all the time. Then I had enough and sold the thing. Probably it will get solved in the next months with some driver updates, but I could't wait that long.

Now I bought a MacBook Pro and I wish I had done that in the first place.

My old HP laptop was unusable with traktor, after 40-45 mins it would go nuts and eventually BSOD. Something to do with the AMD processor i discovered. Disabling the battery in the devices manager and killing the ACPI.sys thread using process hacker solved it, but was still a pita to do everytime.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12