Trouble with Midi Fighter Utility Update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trouble with Midi Fighter Utility Update

Hey guys, I installed the latest update last night and now whenever I go to it, it goes crazy for a while cycling through the small square that appears when there is no Fighter plugged, then it opens up and goes back to it on an on. THis takes about a minute or two and then the program just hangs and doesnt respond. Already uninstlled it, redownloaded the utility, installed it, rebooted PC, but same thing. Anyone else having problems?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

These should do the trick:

https://techtools.zendesk.com/hc/en-...utWinMM-Errors
    https://techtools.zendesk.com/hc/en-...utWinMM-Errors

It's basically caused by the driver not being properly installed.

Hi Padi, already tried that twice and didn't work (had assistance from Matias over the chat). What I ended up doing was to uninstall everything and reinstall the previous software version and worked perfectly.

Now that it works, I'm gonna try to reset to factory settings and then try to update and report.

Hi, I've just bought the midfighter twister, second hand and I'm having the same problem. I've tried it on two different p.c's with the same outcome. Is there an older, more stable version I can download? I will need to get this sorted quickly or send it back through Paypal.

Hey Archie, rolling back to the prrvious version worked for me. Matias, over the chat on the site linked me to a google drive where I could download it. That fixed it all.

We are looking into what might be causing the detection loop to get it fixed right away. Legacy download links are available below.

* MFU 2.63 OS X
    * MFU 2.63 Windows

PS: I'm Matias from chat/support

Many thanks.

Let me know if you need any system info (or whatever) and I'll help out if I can

Hey guys, we compiled a new version that should resolve the constant detection loop issue. Please follow this guide to remove the conflicting one and get the new one up.

Let me know how it goes!

Awesome! Who wants to try it first?? Lol

I have tried it and it works. I'm no longer having any issues with detection of the Midifighter twister.

Thanks, Matias.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast