Beatport Classic Makes Tracks Dissappear
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Beatport Classic Makes Tracks Dissappear

    So I had 15 tracks in my BEATPORT CLASSIC shopping cart.

    I paid for them and only received 12 tracks for download.

    I spent 45 minutes trying to figure out what happened.

    I logged into the NEW piece of crap BEATPORT and there is a PENDING folder.

    There's my 3 tracks sitting in PENDING because they are PRE-ORDER tracks.

    They never told me these are pre-order. Now I notice there is an orange bubble instead of green and the date is dated in the future (example 2-20-2017). There is no PENDING folder in Beatport Classic. So I never would have seen this unless I had the genius idea of logging in to check NEW piece of crap BEATPORT.

    This is amazing. The carrot dangling garbage.

    ugghh.

  2. #2
    Tech Guru astromech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Honestly they should have just dumped classic after six months to give stubborn people time to move over.
    A&H Xone:62 | 2 x NI Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 x 1210s | TSP2 | Audio 10 | Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Ableton Push
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    Honestly they should have just dumped classic after six months to give stubborn people time to move over.
    the new one sucks.

    It's so clunky. And it's unusable on iPad. or Android.

    What do you use on iPad?

    it's ridiculous that they think that most of their users browse on a PC in 2017.

  4. #4
    Tech Guru astromech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    the new one sucks.

    It's so clunky. And it's unusable on iPad. or Android.

    What do you use on iPad?

    it's ridiculous that they think that most of their users browse on a PC in 2017.
    I only ever shop on my laptop. A lot of my crate digging comes from listening to mixes and searching for tracklists, so all that cutting and pasting text is completely impractical. In fact, I barely use any of the site's features. I also use Beatport Pro when I can.
    A&H Xone:62 | 2 x NI Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 x 1210s | TSP2 | Audio 10 | Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Ableton Push
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

  5. #5

    Default

    Cutting and pasting text?

    What the fuck are you talking about?

    My Beatport works. You follow DJ's and labels and when you log in it gives you a list of those DJ's and labels latest releases.

    And I also listen to mixes and try to find a tracklist and CUT and PASTE the tracks I like into Beatport and find them and buy them.

  6. #6

    Default

    so no one digs for music on an iPad?

    This is ridiculous.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru astromech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    Cutting and pasting text?

    What the fuck are you talking about?

    My Beatport works. You follow DJ's and labels and when you log in it gives you a list of those DJ's and labels latest releases.

    And I also listen to mixes and try to find a tracklist and CUT and PASTE the tracks I like into Beatport and find them and buy them.
    I'll be pulling tracklists from mixes on SC or MC. Having to switch to search and then pasting the track name on a tablet is not worth the trouble. Besides, I don't even think the apps support copying text...
    A&H Xone:62 | 2 x NI Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 x 1210s | TSP2 | Audio 10 | Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Ableton Push
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    I'll be pulling tracklists from mixes on SC or MC. Having to switch to search and then pasting the track name on a tablet is not worth the trouble. Besides, I don't even think the apps support copying text...
    I hear you. But there's still some worthwhile digging on beatport.

    They should make it better

  9. #9
    Tech Guru the_bastet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    I still use beatport classic for browsing, but always checkout in normal Beatport for this exact reason. Classic.Beatport.com is just better for digging.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •