VCI-400 Driver Issue. Please Help!!!

Default VCI-400 Driver Issue. Please Help!!!

At first i was able to use the vci 400 with vdj, yet the driver was still not working at that point so i couldnt get sound to come out of my vci-400 and into my speakers. Now i cannot get the computer to recognise it. When i try to install the driver it says 'could not update driver. Please run the installer again and accept the installation of unsigned drivers.'
    I have tried everything, uninstalling drivers, restarting, etc. I dont want to have to believe that my purchse of a vci-400 and serato was for nothing. I have been trying for days but i cannot find help from anywhere. Feels hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by kylepb333 View Post
    At first i was able to use the vci 400 with vdj, yet the driver was still not working at that point so i couldnt get sound to come out of my vci-400 and into my speakers. Now i cannot get the computer to recognise it. When i try to install the driver it says 'could not update driver. Please run the installer again and accept the installation of unsigned drivers.'
    I have tried everything, uninstalling drivers, restarting, etc. I dont want to have to believe that my purchse of a vci-400 and serato was for nothing. I have been trying for days but i cannot find help from anywhere. Feels hopeless.
    I know the serato intro works but not serato DJ? I also bought a vci but want it use serato not sure why its not recognize the controller. If I find more info I'll keep u posted.