Best alternative for TTs: Numark V7 or DenonSC3700

Default Best alternative for TTs: Numark V7 or DenonSC3700

The gig I am booked for weekly just redid their DJ booth, which is dope but the subs are right under me and around me. I'm worried about the needles on my TTs going crazy. I was trying to steer away from CDJS because i like the feel of turntables and turntablist tricks, so i found the numark V7 and the denon sc3700(both have moving platters). Im worried these won't perform due to them being so old and no updates for them. I have used a Numark ns7ii but the crossfader is not up to professional standards in my opinion. Which should/shouldn't I look into getting V7 or denon sc3700; or should I not bother with either of these?

Just get a set of MK stands and continue using your turntables. You will never get the feeling you are looking for from either the V7 or 3700.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Just get a set of MK stands and continue using your turntables. You will never get the feeling you are looking for from either the V7 or 3700.
    Much appreciated, i don't know why i didn't thin of this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by electroshock View Post
    i appreciate that a lot, especially the link! Thank you

There are also Isonoe feet, but more expensive.

the V7 is great, but only works with Serato.... I've had the 3700 & the 3900, it's really helpful to have a deck that can play USB sticks as a backup, had MIDI control & had that real turntable feel.

When it comes to questions like this the turntable purists will almost always steer you away from anything that isn't a turntable (and usually 1200s) without even having played on anything else. There's pros & cons to turntables, I've used all 3 (turntables, V7, & Denons) and I'd say go with the Denons. Those MK feet MIGHT help, but even in the review they mentioned they're not miracle workers