Serato 1.9.6 issues?

Default Serato 1.9.6 issues?

Anyone having any issues with this update? I upgraded last Friday and went to my gig Saturday and was having issues. My issue was that i would tap a cue point and it would jump me to another cue. EX: i would go to scratch in at a cue point so it hit it, as soon as i go to scratch it would jump me to another part in the song. I disabled hardware remapping and did not have any midi controllers added. I was using a DJM S9 and one TT. Slip mode was off and so was my wifi and all background apps.

Make sure you have Relative mode enabled. Aside from that, I haven't had that issue.

My only issue so far is extremely long start up time.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

how used is your gear? i have a similar issue on my controller but only after a couple years of abuse

I think I had a similar situation the other night. Wasn't sure if I pressed the wrong key or not. Also a little while after that I had a new track lined up ahead of time so it was half way through playback before I was ready to it back to my first cue but I went to move the needle back near the beginning of the vinyl and serato jumped back to cue 1. I always play with relative mode.