Could need advices on Song Selection - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It really depends on the crowd. If it is a top forty gig, organize your crates based on different directions of flow and feel out the energy in the room. "Crazy Party" is super vague, but if you just wanna have some simple fun, grab remixes of Crazy Train, etcetera to throw in there.

If you drop Barbie Girl, though, you have to get the crowd reaction on video.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Nawlins View Post
    I know...me too...this is why It is in my "Crazy Music selection" stuff I would never Play @any other Party.

Do you have any constructive advice except this obvious comment???
    Heres a constructive comment. Do your own work for your own paid gig.

This is like the most obvious and easy music to find in the world. You should be capable of finding every cheesy 'crazy' song with a 30 minute google search.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post

This is like the most obvious and easy music to find in the world. You should be capable of finding every cheesy 'crazy' song with a 30 minute google search.
    Maybe he was asking for some left-field ideas from others for inspiration?
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

easy man...easy...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

I do my own work don't be afraid 'bout it.

But I think this Kind of Forums is here to share experience and I'm more wondering about what other DJs would Play if they had to Play "Crazy" instead of the Music they are used or specialized in.

I might not have been clear enough in my original post, sorry for that.

I'm one of the first saying "Don't get a Gig on a style you haven't a clue of" so believe me I am just wondering and maybe under the "constructive" comments there will be a handfull Songs that will do it to the playlist...maybe not.

You know I am in this Business since 16 years, I don't think I would have made it so Long if I had no clue about Music and wouldn't perfectly know how to acclimate to the Situation but as I said "why are we all on this Forum if not to share and discuss???".
    And when I say discuss I mean at least trying to be constructive that means everything but your post dude, what you just did is just called shitstorming nowadays.

I only can Thank you guys who posted artists and Songs...It's always interesting to see others Point of view about such, like the_bastet said, vague Topics.

Tech Mentor

Yeah this one may be a little difficult, bring a large library !!
    Jackal Jyve // New York City // @JackalJyve // www.JackalJyve.com

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    Maybe he was asking for some left-field ideas from others for inspiration?
    He's specifically asking for non left field top 40 music, as per his other examples.

I mean:

http://www.who-sang-that-song.com/cr...tle-songs.html

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sour...in+the+title&*

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Nawlins View Post
    I do my own work don't be afraid 'bout it.

But I think this Kind of Forums is here to share experience and I'm more wondering about what other DJs would Play if they had to Play "Crazy" instead of the Music they are used or specialized in.

I might not have been clear enough in my original post, sorry for that.

I'm one of the first saying "Don't get a Gig on a style you haven't a clue of" so believe me I am just wondering and maybe under the "constructive" comments there will be a handfull Songs that will do it to the playlist...maybe not.

You know I am in this Business since 16 years, I don't think I would have made it so Long if I had no clue about Music and wouldn't perfectly know how to acclimate to the Situation but as I said "why are we all on this Forum if not to share and discuss???".
    And when I say discuss I mean at least trying to be constructive that means everything but your post dude, what you just did is just called shitstorming nowadays.

I only can Thank you guys who posted artists and Songs...It's always interesting to see others Point of view about such, like the_bastet said, vague Topics.
    Then Im kinda confused. You can easily find every single pop song with Crazy in the title with a simple google search.

All of this information is already availble, its not anything you have to dig for.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    easy man...easy...
    Yeah fair call.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12