Mix Me DJ

Thread: Mix Me DJ

Tech Student

Default Mix Me DJ

Hello guys,
    This is my first thread/post here.
    I have a question which might be a bit random. I have one of these toys:
    KidsCom_MixMeDJ.jpeg

I know you can make it play music, but would it be posible to connect it to the PC? I would love adding my own sounds and all.
    I have searched all over the internet and people were doing craazy stuff with them but no one is connecting it to the PC. I also have to say that this thing is old. It's called Mix Me DJ but I have found that there are others similar to the one I own with the same functions.

Thanks you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by enmafia2 View Post
    Hello guys,
    This is my first thread/post here.
    I have a question which might be a bit random. I have one of these toys:
    KidsCom_MixMeDJ.jpeg

I know you can make it play music, but would it be posible to connect it to the PC? I would love adding my own sounds and all.
    I have searched all over the internet and people were doing craazy stuff with them but no one is connecting it to the PC. I also have to say that this thing is old. It's called Mix Me DJ but I have found that there are others similar to the one I own with the same functions.

Thanks you in advance.
    What kind of outputs are on it? I can't find a complete photo of the back of it. My guess is that you probably can't connect it.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    What kind of outputs are on it? I can't find a complete photo of the back of it. My guess is that you probably can't connect it.
    You can wire an output jack from the built in speaker and record into your PC from it.

I have searched all over the internet and people were doing craazy stuff with them but no one is connecting it to the PC.
    I'm pretty sure tons of folk who have circuit bent one of these units has probably recorded into a PC. Its just an audio source, nothing special.