Hello everyone ,

I need some help to decide which controller I should buy , I want to buy a controller jus to play at home , i am buying one jus for my passion , I do not intend to play clubs . I would also let ull know that I do not have a formal training in DJing and have jus learnt a little bit by watching videos on YouTube , so pls forgive me if I am wrong anywhere.

I have owned a numark mixtrack pro and gave it back mainly because it lacked a sampler .
My idea of DJing is more than jus adding effects and loops, adjusting the pitch ,or scratching , I really like having a sampler on my controller and I want the ability to have full control over all my samples .

I am considering buying the traktor kontrol f1 and I am thinking about the s2 or the s4 to go along with it .

I am also considering the traktor kontrol s5 and the s8 .

I am also looking the the pioneer xdj Rx as pioneer is industry standard (then again I don't think I'll ever play in the industry)
But somehow the native instruments product's seem more like the products I want to buy considering the remix decks and control over samples ,which is think won't b available on the xdj Rx , I can b wrong

As this is jus for my entertainment , my budget is not very high and I can't buy any controllers more expensive than these .

Will any these controllers serve my purpose of remixing songs , because I feel that's wot i basically want to do .

Are these controllers perfect for DJing + remixing or should I buy some products like ableton controllers or something on those lines for a more production point of view .

Which controller should I get ? Any of these or any other ?

Also I have a question how do DJ's create the sweep rise effect that creates a lot of energy and gets the crowd jumping​, it looks like it is an auto loop that reduces in size or it's an echo that increases , both these with some delay , but even the DJ's start jumping without actually controlling this effect , then how do they do this , is this effect pre-recorded , if yes which software do they use to record this, if no , then which controller or mixer has such an auto effect ?

Thanks in advance .