help!! dodgy djm 2000 nexus ... fix??

Default help!! dodgy djm 2000 nexus ... fix??

Not sure if you can direct me to the correct place for help with this of if any of you guys can help but i have a djm 2000 nexus mixer and it has a faulty set of effect buttons... slip roll has stopped working!

also more importantly, the knob things for the intensity of the effect just below the bass knob on channel 1 and 4 seem to be stuck on! this mean is it is only a 2 channel mixer at the moment and i sometimes need 4 channels!

i know i can sent it away to pioneer but wondered if anyone know of a guide so that i can have a crack at fixing it myself and save some money.

thanks guys

Tech Guru

What happened to the knobs, they dont just become stuck on their own. They would have had to be absolutely thumped heavily sideways by something, or youve spilled a liquid into them.

Tech Guru

the buttons are cheap and easy to replace if you're handy with a soldering iron, the knob is about £40-50 and again if you're handy with a soldering iron...easy enough
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,