Djm 450 or djm 800

Default Djm 450 or djm 800

I'm looking to buy a new mixer (curreny have a djm 350) and I was originally going for a used djm 800 but the djm 450 has thrown a spanner in the mix as it's everything I'm looking for in a mixer and has digital send and return ports as I'd like to use the Rmx-1000 app and money's kind of tight and couldn't afford both the djm 800 and physical rmx 1000 just looking for what people would think is better

Tech Mentor

The DJM 450 is a great mixer... it's newer than the 800 and is more of a little sister to the 900.

That being said I literally just sold it on eBay today as I wanted to use it for DVS and Rekordbox is not quite as mature as Traktor.

Unless you need 4 channels go with the 450.

I second goodbytes' feedback. I have the 800 and I love it, though I wish it had a built-in soundcard so I can bypass the Audio 8. Go with the 450.
    A.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 Technics SL1200, 1 Technics SL1210, Denon DN-X1700, Traktor Kontrol X1, TSP 2.11.2
    Soundcloud Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedyy View Post
    has digital send and return ports as I'd like to use the Rmx-1000 app and money's kind of tight and couldn't afford both the djm 800 and physical rmx 1000 just looking for what people would think is better
    beware, you'll have to buy a second app on ipad for routing audio through rmx app. that digital send/return feature sounds good on paper but it's nowhere useful as it seems. denon mixer have it for 6-7 years and I haven't seen anyone use it.
    digital rca send/return would have been a much better choice and not to mention recording on to the usb sticks
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2