Reloop RMX- 80 / RMX- 90

Default Reloop RMX- 80 / RMX- 90

I've read several reviews on the RMX-80, but have not seen them mentioned much in forums.

I'm getting back into djing since leaving the scene back in 2000. I've got the old Vextax 07pro mixer which I've now realized is a bit outdated.

I cannot justify a Pioneer mixer because I have several other hobbies I currently dump money into.

Any personal experiences with the RMX80? Opinions on the 90?

I'm quite set on the RMX-90 due to the price point and options and am asking questions about the RMX-80 since they should be similar build.

I appreciate you reading through this and thanks for responding (if you do! )

It was alright. Nothing to write home about. It was one of the mixers I played around with in my recent mixer hunt.

Reloop historically makes solid gear. It will last forever and perfect for home use. Get the rmx-90.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Thanks for your reply. What mixer did you end up getting?
    I figure the RMX-90 will be similar enough to the pioneer line that I wont need one to get used to it if I ever play in a club or bar.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    It was alright. Nothing to write home about. It was one of the mixers I played around with in my recent mixer hunt.

Reloop historically makes solid gear. It will last forever and perfect for home use. Get the rmx-90.

I ended up getting a Xone DB2. In my hunt it ended up being a toss up between that and the px5.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I did a (never published) review of the RMX-80 for DJWORX. I really liked the mixer at the time, but it hasn't got an audio interface built in. It was a nice solid club mixer from a brand that makes decent quality stuff.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds