Service kits - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Service kits

Aside from cleaning, you should be fine meng. DJM800's are pretty good at having warnings before they just have parts go out (eq pots not performing perfectly, fader bleed, etcetera).

A like new DJM800 runs around $450 with refurbs running around $5-600, so keep that in mind if you ever need to replace parts with OEM.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by amz91 View Post
    The audio output on channels 3 and 4 sound really bad at the minute as though I have the trim right up so I was going clean/swap the rca ports to see if it makes a difference and also the headphones port if it's still temperamental after trying a new adapter

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    it looks pretty easy to swap out. You can buy the faders for 59.99 on Amazon. The headphone jack is a little tougher I would assume.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

For cleaning I tend to use a microfiber cloth on the exterior. It's ok to dampen it with water/water with a little bit of dish soap.

For connectors/ports I always advise trying Deoxit D or G series spray. Spray liberally and wipe away excess. (I keep a can in my gig tool bag)

For faders Deoxit F is the prefered way to clean out faders without damaging the components.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12