The Traktor disc and my pc dont like eachother
    Tech Convert

Default The Traktor disc and my pc dont like eachother

so i think my pc might be acting like a piece of junk because every time I put in the traktor disc that came with my vci-100SE there's no auto play, or setup.exe, there's only the option of digging threw the files inside the disc. Is there something I missed or is there some secret DJ way to install this?

I use windows vista ultimate 32bit, i got plenty ram, possessor, hd, etc... I just can't figure out how to install the Traktor LE disc >.<"""!!!

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Love and cheers from Austin Texas.

VB

Just find a file on there called setup.exe or similar and you should be jiggy mate. welcome to the forums btw
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Sorry to sound like the noob, but thats all ive been trying to do for 3 hours lol X'D! I'll continue this after I wake up...This stinks though.

Thank you for the greeting by the way, that was very nice Hopefully I'll learn a lot from this website. I've been watching the youtube videos on traktor like crazy just so I'll know how to work it when I get my tables(which was today actually .

Anyways, if anyone knows exactly where to find the setup.exe in the disc that would be sweet lol. I'm tired now......night ~_~"

Flip the CD over to side 2.
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

Tech Convert

that would have been funnier 4 hours ago >.>"

EEEEEAN! help me please lol

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Put the disc in, open up my computer, right click on yr cd/dvd drive, &select "Open AutoRun" that should do the trick.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

If it turns out that your disc is actually effed then you can Register on the NI Support site and them in your Personal Download Manager you can download the latest version of Traktor Installer.
    Your disc will be out of date anyway as the last Boxed CD version of Traktor was 1.1
    We are now on 1.2.2

Karlos

Tech Convert

Thanks Stephen, but I already tried that. Karlos, thanks for the advice i'm going to do that now. I think the disc I got really is just "effed" up because theres no function when I put it in and when I "open autorun" my pc thinks its just full of pictures so it only asks me if I want to browse threw it or auto run it using photo viewers. Anyways, I'll try downloading it from the website and I'll let you know how that goes. thank you guys.

Tech Convert

well, couldn't find it other then some patch for the OSX. I sent NI an email though so hopefully they can send me a download link or something.....damn junky cd >.<

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

That means you were in the Unprotected Downloads section.
    The Installer is in the Protected Downloads Section (Login Required).
    Its there dude. You just need to have another look.