HELP RF interference with non wireless controller - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Yeah most of the cheaper controllers that are bus powered tend to have cheap unbalanced outputs with poor signal to noise ratio. Also as a rule of thumb the max length you want to run an unbalanced signal is about 6 to 9 feet. Anything longer and you will want to use a direct box or use gear with balanced outputs. If the ferrite bead doesn't work I would look at trying out a DI. If you got any friends who play in a band ask if they have one you can try out.

I bought some of the 90 degree turn usb cables from here on this site. They're awesome with the "ferrite choke" and it helps out DJTechTools, just sayin'.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" Latest Mix: For You----My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDN-SC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by pacific808 View Post
    Yeah most of the cheaper controllers that are bus powered tend to have cheap unbalanced outputs with poor signal to noise ratio. Also as a rule of thumb the max length you want to run an unbalanced signal is about 6 to 9 feet. Anything longer and you will want to use a direct box or use gear with balanced outputs. If the ferrite bead doesn't work I would look at trying out a DI. If you got any friends who play in a band ask if they have one you can try out.
    Its his midi signal thats affected, not the audio

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Its his midi signal thats affected, not the audio
    oh forgot it was that haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12