Recording with Allen & Heath xone 43c
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Recording with Allen & Heath xone 43c

I have an Allen & Heath xone 43c mixer and I am using serato how do I record mixes as I can't seem to make it work?

I'm assuming you're connected to the mixer via USB, but if not you should try to give us a better idea of your setup. Also, what are you trying that's making it "not work"?

This guide explains how to record via Serato(on page 6): http://www.allen-heath.com/media/All...tart-Guide.pdf
    Last edited by overcast; 04-20-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Default Allen &a Heath xone 43c

Yes I an connected through USB and I'm using 2 numark NDX 500s and I want to record my mix through serato and with my old controller all I had to do was click on record on serato and it would work but with this new mixer that doesn't work

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis400 View Post
    Yes I an connected through USB and I'm using 2 numark NDX 500s and I want to record my mix through serato and with my old controller all I had to do was click on record on serato and it would work but with this new mixer that doesn't work
    The manual literally explains and shows how to set this up. Thats always the first place to start.

I got this mixer and it's not possible to record simply by connecting the USB that I know of, that's mainly for mixer input for dj software. Second alternative works if but I got quite a lot of buzzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlyn08 View Post
    I got this mixer and it's not possible to record simply by connecting the USB that I know of, that's mainly for mixer input for dj software. Second alternative works if but I got quite a lot of buzzing.
    Strange, I could record out of the box with my 23c. Launch Audacity, choose the mixer as input and off you go.

Default 43c help

Quote Originally Posted by decat View Post
    Strange, I could record out of the box with my 23c. Launch Audacity, choose the mixer as input and off you go.
    I actually just updated to the Px5 from the 43 c. you have to run a loop, a set of RCA coming out of the record out plugged back into one of the channels. Desiginate that as your record audio input and you'll be solid.

Default 43c record

I actually just updated to the Px5 from the 43 c. you have to run a loop, a set of RCA coming out of the record out plugged back into one of the channels. Desiginate that as your record audio input and you'll be solid.

You have to enable the usb rec out by opening the mixer and re-connect a jumper to a different location on the pcb. It's in the manual. You lose the dvs capability on one of the 4 channels.

Default Lack of Guidance

You need Rca2 to Rca2 so you plug 2 on the record output and 2 on the channel you desire to use as recording?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast