Record Cleaner Machines and Fluids. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    that may have been the worst video ever...
    Haha. Thats the point.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I used to use the Lighter Fluid and a lint free eyeglass cloth. It was my go-to cleaner of choice when I used to buy tons of manky S/H flea market vinyl.

Yes I know its frowned upon by some, but I never had any noticeable problems with sound degrading on ones I'd "washed" multiple times over the course of 15 years.

Just made the 1:1 with high grade 99 percent Isopropyl Alcohol and Distilled water (plus two drops of detergent). Cleaned the records pretty good. Picked up some of the surface noise of older records.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

There are many and you can get one of them, and you can also use Eyeglass cleaner cloth to clean them.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I use good ole isopropyl and water with a record brush. Then a sewing needle and exacto knife for groove repair.
    get the 91 percent alcohol (no additives), distilled water, mix 1:1, add a drop or two of basic dish detergent, spray bottle, gently shake...works great and non toxic, safe...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234