Rekordbox Region Restrictions???
    Tech Wizard

Default Rekordbox Region Restrictions???

Code:
    One or more files were not imported. 
    Track(s) were not imported due to the following possible reasons.
     - The file path is longer than 255 characters.
     - Invalid file format
     - Tracks not available in your country
    (Note: the first two did not apply to the songs which were blocked from being imported, so it must be the third option.)

I really hope they're kidding. An application designed for organizing and playing music should not impose DRM-like restrictions on music I paid money for. If the track came on a CD and was shipped to me and I paid import taxes and it passed customs and I ripped the tracks off the CD to my computer, I have not broken any laws or licenses.

Just when I had started to really like Rekordbox...

Does anyone know what factors go into determining whether Rekordbox blocks a song from being imported? Is it tags? Is it the combination of artist name and track title? Is it some kind of signature like an MD5 or SHA of the file?

Have you tried importing them while you are offline?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

That actually did not occur to me (*facepalm*). I will try that.