Good Music-Marketing or Promotion companies?
    Tech Convert

Default Good Music-Marketing or Promotion companies?

Hello,
    I hope my post is not off-topic in this discussion.

I wanted to ask if anybody knows some serious music-marketing companies, which help to promote artists, from taking care of press / web releases, advertisement, social network campaigns, etc.?

I was already researching on Google, but I can not trust some of them. I don`t want that they buy views or streams. I am looking for organic promotion with good service.

Genres: Pop, R`n`B, Electronic,

Thank you

If you get a manager they do these kinds of things for you.. But usually a manager will be the one to seek you out. That usually comes from releasing quality music for a while

Tech Wizard

You can get a wordpress blog for cheap. Get some cheap hosting. Get a good source of referrals from different places. Get a good logo, make business cards and always keep them with you. Read up on SEO and incorporate it into your blog. Post frequent quality posts about information other than self promotion. Post your mixes/tracks on sites that allow you to upload for listens and feedback. Start a podcast and upload shows frequently.

A little google work will take you miles. Paying someone else to market you will probably water down your brand (you as a DJ/Producer). Not to mention it would be fairly expensive and they cannot guarantee results.

I do everything myself. I am not an expert, I have just in the last year started a mobile DJ business. It is a shift in execution of marketing from the club scene I used to be a part of.

Tech Convert

Thanks for all the feedback. I just don`t have the time to do all that promotion myself. We have a wordpress page already, some SEO is never wrong. Maybe a publicist or like KWAL was mentioning, a Manager is what we are looking for. Anybody has some good experiences, or connections like to share?
    THanks