routing Ableton to Pioneer DJM-900nxs

Question routing Ableton to Pioneer DJM-900nxs

Hello I'm new in DJTT, well I'm a Chilean Dj starting to perform live sets, well my question is simple, I'm routing 3 channels on my Traktor software to Ableton using jack pilot, and one channel to drums using Ableton Push, also using two Allen and Heath Xone K2 (is actually quite similar than Dubfire or Richie Hawtin setup), to use some features in Traktor and Ableton, I will upload the midi mapping asap.

Now, I wanted to know how good is the response of the pioneer DJM-900nxs with Ableton, I read in another forums that sometimes doesn't work, my sound interface is broken, so I'm wondering if connecting directly to the DJM900nxs could work without any problem, I have schedule a live set soon, so I want to know this to buy a new sound interface or just use the DJM900nxs they will provide me.

THANK YOU ALL!!

gretings from Chile!

Only one way to find out...

How is your routing set up in Live? 1 channel for each of your Traktor Decks, and 1 channel for Drums? Give us screen shot.

What are you using the K2's for - Live, or Traktor (or both)?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Only one way to find out...

How is your routing set up in Live? 1 channel for each of your Traktor Decks, and 1 channel for Drums? Give us screen shot.

What are you using the K2's for - Live, or Traktor (or both)?
    I route 3 channels from Traktor to Audio tracks in Ableton, using Jack Pilot, and the fourth Channel for drums, I attach a screenshot of my Ableton window, and my mapping of the two zone K2, which I use for both, Traktor and Ableton
    screenshot link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1U?usp=sharing
    Last edited by manuautelli; 07-18-2017 at 12:54 PM.