Looking for all in one USB Dj controller

Default Looking for all in one USB Dj controller

Hi, first post from me. Currently looking at a suitable standalone DJ controller to use preferably without a laptop and can load tracks in with USB sticks. I've seen the Pioneer XDJ- R1 which I like the look of and looks reasonably priced. Just wondering if anyone has used this setup or can recommend something similar? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off the top of my head

Pioneer XDJ - RX (Most popular and the only one I have used, and is very good)
    Pioneer XDJ - R1
    Pioneer XDJ - Aero
    Gemini CDMP7000
    Denon MCX8000
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

You could also look into the XDJ-RX and Denon's MCX8000 although those are a bit pricier

Edit: Dang, Craig beat me by like a minute

Thanks yes been checking out some YouTube videos of the XDJ-R1 looks impressive. Saw a couple videos where ppl had issues with needing a firmware update but they were posted a few years ago. Seems pioneer got that ironed out with the recordbox software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The XDJs are cool but they lack a lot of good feature I miss on a DJM mixer and also only 2 channels is a deal breaker to me. Also the R1 doesn't have full wave forms which is also a deal breaker. The Denon mcx8000 looks pretty cool to me! Have heard mixed reviews though.