XDJ-RX: Jogwheels not centered, wobble
    Tech Convert

Default XDJ-RX: Jogwheels not centered, wobble

Hey guys,

I just received my XDJ-RX and noticed that both jogwheels don't seem to be properly centered. They wobble a little when spinning them, on one side worse than on the other. If you look at the gap between platter and case it changes in width when moving the jogwheel. I'm a little disappointed with the built quality in general, but for the price difference to a full XDJ/DJM setup I can live with it. The jogwheels' function is not affected at all, but I know this will really bother me over time.

Is this a known issue? Are yours properly centered? Seeing that it wobbles on both sides, I'm wondering if there's a point in sending it in and asking for a replacement if it will just come back with the same issue.

Thanks a lot,
    V

Extra question: Are there any replacement hot cue buttons for the RX out there somewhere? Or ones that fit? The originals feels horribly cheap!
    Last edited by Vandal; 05-22-2017 at 06:02 AM. Reason: extra question

i haven't noticed any uneven platters in the 2 that i regularly play on. if you ordered from djtt, im sure you wont have a problem with getting it replaced. have not heard anything about the replacement hot cue buttons as these are the best hot cue buttons on any of their stand alone units