Setup transition from production to live

Default Setup transition from production to live

Forgive me if this has already been asked.. So please point me in the right direction.

I've produced and composed music for a long time. My Setup for electronic music is:
    Focusrite Clarrett - Audio Interface
    Elektron Analog Rhythm - Drum Machine
    Elektron Octatrack - Sampler
    Korg minilogue - Synth
    Arp Odyssey - Synth
    (moog sub 37) - Looking to purchase soon.

Basically I produce music linearly into logic - however, I have the capability to use these in a more performance based environment.

What other equipment would I need to play live (not talking a DJ set) But like have all my music and samples ready & have them all hooked up so that I can say:
    Cue my rhythms in my drum machine (drums seem to always be on the computer for live sets i see)
    Cue samples and other things in say Ableton (I don't have it yet)
    Cue other samples in my external sampler
    Have the synths cued with their bass lines & with lead lines etc

What does one need in order to hook everything up so you can organize it & play live, all in time & sync - I have some examples below.

For example: Leafar Legov Im sure has recorded all his elements (drums / synths / noises ) and is just mixing and cuing them in this set:

Stefan Bodsin here - Is using his synth - Moog - & cuing / mixing all the other elements - but its very seamless - i.e he's not going into his synth to load a patch each time - something else is doing it.

Any enlightenment would be great

The acrylic console is:

Which is a custom built 'thing' by stefan

Here is a reddit post with somebody else recently questioning how to do this...

And from a post from stefan he says he has this inside that custom box

So this is some kind of custom midi controller - can anything else do the same job instead of programing and going all that stuff?

Bristol, UK

It sounds like your hoping you need an Orbital/Daft Punk/Prodigy style multi-outboard gear sync'd type of set up.

But the truth is, all you need, is Ableton Live in session view, plus a nice grid style pad controller, but some faders and some knobs.

Tons of potential set-ups - all varying wildly in price. Personally, I'd go for something like:

Midifighter (or 2)
    Launchpad Pro
    If you need some extra knobs, grab a Midifighter Twister

What your trying to do sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck to you mate!!!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!