Mapping Key, Help?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mapping Key, Help?

Hello, Im mapping my ddm 4000 mixer, I want to know wich are the buttons to manage the volume of deck a or b.
    Not the master volumen, the volumen from the track. I couldnt find this in Add in. Dont know the name.

I just need the name to match it with my mixers buttons

Thanks

Default Actualization

Actually I update, I need the names for "Volume of preview (for headphones)" "mixer volumen (for headphones too)". and the "volume track a or b" and "button for preview" (the sound before playing the track in loud volume.

Here its a picture of what i need.

http://i.imgur.com/TuUGllu.png
    Last edited by Stefanot04; 05-29-2017 at 05:54 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Should be this three guys

Add In > Mixer > Volume Adjust (track deck volume)
    Add In > Mixer > Monitor Cue On (headphone preview button)
    Add In > Mixer > Monitor Volume Adjust (headphone volume)

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Should be this three guys

Add In > Mixer > Volume Adjust (track deck volume)
    Add In > Mixer > Monitor Cue On (headphone preview button)
    Add In > Mixer > Monitor Volume Adjust (headphone volume)
    Thanks for the answer. Im missing one. The mixer Monitor. One is to volume up the preview, and another one is to volume up everything in the preview. Have that one? thanks

I found it myself, now im missing the crossfader option but have to say that Volume adjunst dosnt modify the volume of the song. or isint working. Else ok.

thanks in adnvance
    Last edited by Stefanot04; 05-29-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Sorry not sure I follow, could you please post a screen grab of that control you're looking for?

Default hello

Sorry not sure I follow, could you please post a screen grab of that control you're looking for?
    This is my mixer.

http://i.imgur.com/YOlOyIh.jpg

The first ones are the preview volume fro track and total volume for preview, I think i got those.
    Monitor volume adjust and Monitor mix adjust. Couldnt try it cause im trying others more important right now.

The crossfader the last one on the picture and the volume that didnt worked.

The volume detects the key so i mapped correctly. But dosnt affect volume at all.

And here is Traktor. The options i need. Same for mixer.

Here is the same info but in traktor...

http://i.imgur.com/7QqrtGO.jpg

Default thanks

http://i.imgur.com/nu9vQn5.png

I dont have the volume bars. dont know why, if I mapp them wont work. At least can i see them? So i doit with the mouse.

Nevermind, I solve it.

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Stefanot04; 05-29-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Stewe are you there? Need help. Now mapping my cdjs. Denon s1200. I need the command to seek into the track while is stopped and while is running. I used Seek Position for it. It works it moves the song where I move but It dosnt make any sound, only when i put Play i can hear, not before. At the same time when the song is running and try to move the song to sync with another song it fails dont know why, im pretty sure seek position isnt it. Who should it be ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanot04 View Post
    Stewe are you there? Need help. Now mapping my cdjs. Denon s1200. I need the command to seek into the track while is stopped and while is running. I used Seek Position for it. It works it moves the song where I move but It dosnt make any sound, only when i put Play i can hear, not before. At the same time when the song is running and try to move the song to sync with another song it fails dont know why, im pretty sure seek position isnt it. Who should it be ? Thanks
    What you're describing is the normal behavior of the "Seek Position" command. It's really meant just for that.

What you have to do is combine three different commands (move mode, move size and move).

Are you mapping some buttons for this?

What you're describing is the normal behavior of the "Seek Position" command. It's really meant just for that.

What you have to do is combine three different commands (move mode, move size and move).

Are you mapping some buttons for this?
    Hi, I used jog turn and worked fine.

But still cannot scracth. Its only bends. If I use Jog touch on it stop the song when i press the button, but it scracth. I had to use Toggle insted and it works but i have to hold the button to scratch, there is other way?
    Last edited by Stefanot04; 06-16-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast