Traktor Final Scratch 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Help setting up Final Scratch 2

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    It works with Rekordbox DVS. :-p
    Hi The_bastet ! Greetings all the way to the Queen city, I was wondering how did you set this up ? Can you help me ? I found a link to download the following drivers :

scratchamp_driver.zip = the old original driver
    scratchampV.zip = the old original vista alpha driver
    ScratchAmp_driver_v2.46_alpha.zip = modded driver based on the presonus fp10 v2.46 setup
    ScratchAmp_driver_v5.13_alpha.zip = modded driver based on the presonus fp10 v5.13 setup

Which of this would work on windows 7 - 64bits i5?

Then how do you set it up inside rekordbox ? Also are you using Stanton Time Code or Pioneer Time Code vinyl ?

Finally how stable is it ? Can you actually feel any difference compared to other INTERFACE (serato or traktor)

Greetings and your help will be deeply appreciated !

The vista driver and ASIO installed. You will use the ASIO for your audio device in rekordboxDJ. You can use either Pioneer control vinyl or Serato control vinyl.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123