MIDI fighter twister stem mapping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6

    Default MIDI fighter twister stem mapping

    I'm trying customize this mapping , I would like to map a encoder as a selector to scroll down the slot lists 1 -2-3-4 and trig the wanted loop or one shot ! Someone of you can drive me in the right direction.. thanks 🙏🏻

  2. #2
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    6,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafale View Post
    I'm trying customize this mapping , I would like to map a encoder as a selector to scroll down the slot lists 1 -2-3-4 and trig the wanted loop or one shot ! Someone of you can drive me in the right direction.. thanks 
    The commands you are after are all located under Add In > Remix Deck:

    - Cell Trigger
    - Sample Page Selector

    Do you know some of the mapping basics in Traktor?

  3. #3
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6

    Default I would like to give a fader role ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    The commands you are after are all located under Add In > Remix Deck:

    - Cell Trigger
    - Sample Page Selector

    Do you know some of the mapping basics in Traktor?
    I do , but i don't get very well how modifier works ..
    I would like that knob works like a cursor ! To Scroll down the lists , choose the events and load as main loop .

  4. #4
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    6,937

    Default

    Now I'm not sure what you need to map - is it remix decks or the browser?

    You mind posting a screen shot of that?

  5. #5
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Now I'm not sure what you need to map - is it remix decks or the browser?

    You mind posting a screen shot of that?
    No , I just want to map the remix deck C . I find always difficult choose loops with S2 !

  6. #6
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    6,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafale View Post
    No , I just want to map the remix deck C . I find always difficult choose loops with S2 !
    Gotcha. The Twister Stems mapping already uses banks 1 to 3 which leaves our fourth bank available for the Remix Deck C control.
    I already have complete Remix Deck C mapping for The Twister which I should be able to remap for bank 4 really easily and then merge it with the Stems TSI.

    Let me try this out and get back to you later today.

  7. #7
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Gotcha. The Twister Stems mapping already uses banks 1 to 3 which leaves our fourth bank available for the Remix Deck C control.
    I already have complete Remix Deck C mapping for The Twister which I should be able to remap for bank 4 really easily and then merge it with the Stems TSI.

    Let me try this out and get back to you later today.
    Very appreciate ! You are that stewe which posted a map on mft page mappings ?!
    I downloaded that map for remix deck C ! It's awesome

  8. #8
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    6,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafale View Post
    Very appreciate ! You are that stewe which posted a map on mft page mappings ?!
    I downloaded that map for remix deck C ! It's awesome
    That's correct - thanks!

    I already mapped everything on deck C just need to wrap it up and upload. I'll leave the link here once everything is finalized.

  9. #9
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    6,937

    Default

    Done! I didn't have a time to test too much so please let me know if you find any problems with the mapping.

    Download it from MAPS

    This quick guide should help you catching the ropes:


  10. #10
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6

    Default

    ok you are the man! amazing map for mft . I don't know how to say thanks . Your job means a lot for me ! thanks again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •