Rmx+traktor+macbook=problems!!

Default Rmx+traktor+macbook=problems!!

I need some help here guys. I finally decided to get rid of my old laptop pc and go to the darkside and get the new macbook. Installed traktor pro and the only firmware i could find for the rmx. And now i have no monitor or cue for that matter from the headphones. Ive changed settings everyway i can think of and still nothing. Anybody have any ideas whats going on here????
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

When you say firmware, you actually mean the driver, right (the piece of software that allow the operating system to recognize your hardware)?

The latest version is v1.77 for OS X:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php...&pid=215&cid=1

Once your the Rmx is installed, download the file for Traktor Pro:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php...&pid=215&cid=5

In it, you will find the MIDI profile (.TSI file) as well as a document explaining how to configure the Rmx within Traktor.
    The Phat One

Correct im using that driver from thier site. And i tried that .tsi as well as one from the forums here which worked great minus that i still have no headphones. And to make sure i wasnt crazy i ran everything on the hp laptop again and it worked fine.

Now thanks for that info. I had windows setup pdf file but not mac. Ill go through that and see if i can find the issue.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

That did it. I think the .tsi was the problem. Reloaded it again from the site and all is good once again. Thanks!!